[IPk] Possible Nerve Damage?

I think there is quite a lot of acclimatisation to the new BG levels going
on just now. Sometimes I just feel odd when my BG doesn't fly from one
extreme to the other and keep testing to check. Maybe its just that I expect
certain BG levels at certain times or certain circumstances, but things are
settling down a bit now I think. Thanks for your reply.

Mary Moody