Re: [IPk] Possible Nerve Damage?

I'm not sure it is anything to do with either being on a pump or
having been diabetic a long time. I had this feeling/sense/symptoms
the most the first year after i was diagnosed. I thought at the time
it was because i had become so tuned it to how i was feeling (ie
always wondering if i was feeling shaky etc) so that i was overly
tuned in to any sensations. then i began to think it was the stress of
highs and lows - like most i had been really ill when diagnose so i
assumed my body was just stressed and maybe deficient in some mineral
or something.

For me this feeling occurs the two weeks AFTER my period - i rarely
have it before. At its worst it would last ten days to two weeks. Now
generally its a lot better but if i have it it usually still is the
two weeks after my period. I do take codliver oil, magnesium and
vitamin tablets (not religiously because i'm not overly convinced of
their value but when i remember. maybe they are helping who knows. Of
course we could all be talking about different things - but the
symptoms seem similar... and yes its the kind of thing that in its
mild form you don't mention to a doctor for fear of them thinking
you're a hypochondriac.

paula