Re: [IPk] Possible Nerve Damage?

Hi Mary,  I know you have also mentioned before about the feeling of
being off balance you've had since being on the pump.  I've
definitely had that big time.  Let's hope that over time our bodies
will get used to this better control and acclimatize.  Initially I
was just doing BG tests all day long as I couldn't work out what was
wrong, until I realised it didn't seem to relate to BG level as such
at that specific time.  I'm just glad however that BG levels are
generally much better than before which must be beneficial to better
health for the future.  Thanks for your response.

Clare