Re: [IPk] pump case for Medtronic pumps

Thanks Laura, yes that's the one! Bargain at #2.95!!! My friend got mine
for me so I was just guessing on the price.
I didn't know you could attach it also to a shoulder strap (seems an odd
thing to want to do with a pump but you never know!)
If anyone wants one and can't get to a Decathlon let me know and I'll
see what I can do!
Di
PS I don't have shares in Decathlon, though I should do since it's one
of my favourite shops!!!