[IPk] pump case for Medtronic pumps

After all the problems many people have had with cases and clips
breaking for Paradigm pumps, my friend has found a really good
alternative, especially for sports.
If you live near a Decathlon (I think London, Stockport, Bristol and
Sheffield, maybe Nottingham or Birmingham too) you can get a neoprene
phone case which fits a Medtronic pump perfectly (both the small and
large pumps) and would probably fit any other make of pump too, since
it's stretchy. It has an integral clip which is much easier to get on
than the one on the default Minimed case, and it doesn't bounce around
at all or tend to fall off when running (we roadtested then last weekend
at a softball tournament), and is pretty shock absorbent too! Not sure
how much they cost but I guess around a fiver.
Di