[IPk] Possible Nerve Damage?

I have this problem too. My head feels kind of full at the back - and
sometimes sort of headachy - really hard to describe the feeling. Lack of
concentration can often be a problem - and difficulty in just focusing. BG's
don't seem to be a factor as it can happen whatever they are. This afternoon
was convinced I was low when I had the feeling and was in fact 7.6! Was very
thirsty though and came home and drank a big glass of water. I drink loads
of tea normally during the day. I have never got to the root of it, but
reckon it's the changes in BG levels my brain is having to deal with.

Mary Moody