Re: [IPk] Possible Nerve Damage?

Hi Clare

I can identify with those feelings, and with Paula's vague feeling of
fullness in the head, not quite a headache but persistant enough for me to
feel under par, bit like a hangover. (In me, I assume this head feeling is
due to dehydration as I never drink enough).

I've been tested for Addison's (due to other symptoms) but all tests come
back normal.  I've not really mentioned this collection of vague symptoms,
as none of the various docs I see have been all that interested anyway.

Do tell if you come up with a solution!

Lesley
IDDM 40 years, pumping 5 years