Re: [IPk] Basal Profiles

Hi Loretta

Basal profiles are easy to set up in the Spirit.  In Run mode, just press
the menu button 9 or more times to get to a basal profile that you are not
using.  Set up that basal profile.  Then, on the days you need a different
basal, just press the menu button 7 times to get to "Change basal rate
profile" and select the one you need.  You will have to go back to that and
select your normal profile when the 3 days are over.

Hope this helps.

Lesley