From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf
Of Karen Persov
Sent: 14 April 2008 22:51
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] New NCE guidleines

 "John Davis" <email @ redacted> wrote..

Para 1 of the new guidance states:

"Continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion (CSII or 'insulin pump') therapy
is recommended as a treatment option for adults and children 12 years and
older with type 1 diabetes mellitus ..

John,

Am I right in interpreting that the new guidelines do *not* recommend pump
therapy for kids under 12? I do hope not.

Karen Persov