[IPk] Basal Profiles

Hi All,

Does any one out there use an accu-chek that have configured to Profile Basal
Rates 1-5.  I am needing to set a different profile rate to last for 3 days
each month, and was interested in using this feature, rather than setting a
temporary basal rate profile.  I have spent a good few months working out the
math behind it, and find setting a temporary basal rate a bit laborious.

Interested to hear any replies

Regards

Loretta