Re: [IPk] RE: NCE Guidance

Just as well really! My point (in case anyone wasn't clear) was that if
you're risking having your driving licence taken away by the DVLA
because they think you're going to have hypos all over the place and be
dangerous, you want to take a more strict approach to the meaning of
severe hypos than if you're using it to get a pump via the NICE guidelines!
Di