From: Lesley Jordan <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Tuesday, 8 April, 2008 1:01:09 PM
Subject: [IPk] London Pump Club, Friday 18th April

Hi all

Thanks Melissa for your prompt.

The next London Pump Club get together will be on Friday 18th April,
time: from 5.30 til late
place: The Chopper Lump, Hanover Square - its a wine bar that serves good
food, too.
see http://www.davy.co.uk/main.asp?id=80_188_3039&tid=

nearest tube: Oxford Circus

Everyone is welcome, whether pumping or not, including friends and
relatives.

If anyone needs encouraging do ask on or off list!

I travel in from Essex, a 40-minute journey from Liverpool Street Station.
When I travel home on the overground at about 11pm I am always amazed at how
busy the trains are.  I'm lucky to get a seat, on both the underground and
overground.  Therefore its likely that anyone travelling home from the
Chopper Lump will not need to be scared of travelling alone!

Cheers!

Lesley