Re: [IPk] RE: NCE Guidance

Well the question is "help you do what"?
Technically a "hypo requiring third-party assistance" should mean that
the assistance is required to get you out of the hypo, though whether
it's interpreted that way or not is another matter. Indeed, I'd be
interested to hear. I mean, if you're hypo, surely you can wait until
you're not hypo before getting in the car and driving. So the hypo
doesn't prevent you driving, ie it doesn't require someone to come and
get you, it just delays you driving, as you need to wait until you're
OK. If it's going to be hours before you're OK, then I'd classify that
as a severe hypo!!!
Di