[IPk] Possible Nerve Damage Reply

Thank  you Paula and Diana for your responses to my message.  I
definitely don't have menieres disease, but I know we all experience
some odd feelings due to diabetes at times, but what I have had has
been quite strange and has affected my confidence quite badly.  I
have only just started to feel safe driving again, but haven't
managed to drive alone yet, or go out on my own at all since being on
the  pump.  I did wonder if it was down to stress, but things have
settled down quite nicely now with the pump (I had a difficult
start), so I was hoping to feel much better.

I am taking one day at a time and I am really hopeful that in time I
will feel more "normal" (well, as normal as any diabetic might be
able to feel!!).

Clare
(Type 1 for 38 years, 7 months pumping, Paradigm 522)