Re: [IPk] RE: NCE Guidance

Joel

In this case you might want to get just a little further advice from
INPUT before sending off your documents. In the case of the new booze
taxes, everyone knew what was coming but no one could enforce it
before it was required by law. I have a feeling the same may happen
with regard to the new NICE guidance. It ain't over and mandatory
until NICE sings with the fat lady (so to speak). Anxiety is a
compelling thing in general, but it might or might not help vis-a-vis
the 2003 guidance.

But having to be driven home when you are hypo counts as third-party
assistance for a hypo - no question!!

Melissa
Type 1 15 years; MiniMed pumper 7.5 years; Animas pumper 4.5 years