Re: [IPk] RE: NCE Guidance

Melissa:

I haven't directly referred to the new guidelines, but I have used the
appropriate phraseology  -  "anxiety about hypos", " unable to do my job
properly", "my wife has to drive me home most nights" - which sound a bit
overdramatic, but are in fact absolutely  true! If they assess me on the
2003 guidelines, I will be on much shakier grounds, since these talk about
severe hypos requiring outside assistance and I have always been able to
deal with my hypos myself (if you don't count having to be driven home).

Joel