Re: [IPk] RE: NCE Guidance

Hi Joel

Glad to hear it - you can't go far wrong at this rate!

Remember that because the new guidance has been appealed against the
old guidelines from 2003 remain applicable for now. If you make
mention of specific points in the draft 2008 guidance, ensure the same
points are also in the 2003 version.

Best wishes

Melissa