Re: [IPk] RE: NCE Guidance

Thanks to everyone for your comments. I have talked to John Davies at INPUT
and he has just sent me some information including the new draft guidelines.
It would certainly seem that I should qualify under the new conditions.

I have also been in touch with a couple of IP-UK members, Mary Moody, who
attends the pump clinic where I am being assessed, and Gary Wright who has
just been approved for a pump, and who has had similar problems with hypos.
Gary put together a nice "Case for Support" based on suggestions from John
Davis, which I used as a template for mine.

Joel