Re: [IPk] RE: NCE Guidance

Joel

Have you been in touch with Lesley or John from INPUT
(http://www.input.me.uk)? If not please contact INPUT as soon as you
can.

INPUT's entire purpose is to support people getting access to insulin
pump therapy if it's appropriate for them. INPUT has direct contact
with the Department of Health, NICE, etc., and we are now working
closely with Diabetes UK to expand availability of information about
pumps. If someone who meets the NICE criteria has trouble getting a
pump and we hear about it, INPUT can get it sorted.

Melissa
Type 1 15 years; MiniMed pumper 7.5 years; Animas pumper 4.5 years;
INPUT committee member 5 years

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 2:09 PM, Joel Milner <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Jackie:
>
>  I have put together a Document with my case and and an appendix with details
>  of my logs. I gave a copy to the pump nurse, but perhaps it might be
>  sensible to mail another copy  to the Consultant in advance.
[snip]