[IPk] RE: NCE Guidance

Jackie:

I have put together a Document with my case and and an appendix with details
of my logs. I gave a copy to the pump nurse, but perhaps it might be
sensible to mail another copy  to the Consultant in advance.

I agree about testing 6 x per day - I was testing up to 12 times, but the
pump nurse was fairly adamant that testing at 2 h post-prandial was
unnecessary and was likely to make me more obsessive!  I don't know exactly
what counts as "hypo unaware". I just went for a 35 minute run this
lunchtime.  Tested before and ate some carbs but didn't bother immediately
afterwards as I felt OK. Showered, changed and when I got back to my office
I was completely surprised to get a  2.4!