Re: [IPk] bolus tipping

i noticed on the minimed medtronic that if you tell it you've had a
hypo, then say an hour later when your bs might be high (after the
low) and you decide to eat a meal and you bolus for that food, the
bolus wizard suggests you add a correction to the meal bolus. But on
dafne you are taught not to correct a high after a low (as your liver
is recovering). is this a pump wizard misdemeanor or is something
different going on when you're on a  pump (can't see it would be) xxp