Re: [IPk] bolus tipping

Hi Paula
WIth any luck you'll find that hypos are much easier to deal with on the
pump! Most people seem to find this although I have much worse hypos on
the pump than I ever did on MDI (although not all of them are worse,
some of them are much easier to deal with). I think that's mainly a
result of just better control though. It's only really the night time
ones where I don't wake up until I'm very low, that take a long time to
come out of.
Di