Re: [IPk] bolus tipping

i think i am in the obsessive stage!! new pump, new start, like a new
relationship!!! i know it will wear off so am enjoying the loveliness
of it for now. I do have to watch myself reading pump books in bed at
night - i can see its a bit of a relationship killer!!!

lows at the moment are often difficult to crawl out of - i know the
five jelly babies etc but i've had a few hypos where i eat, and eat,
and an hour later its still only 3.9, then of course bounces right up
in a few hours. I hate being on the unpredictable bi (insulatard at
the moment for me) - some days it works well, somedays its as if its
not there at all - atleast when i'm just on novrapid i can sort out
whats really going on... (3 days now)