Re: [IPk] bolus tipping

That sounds a bit obsessive and extreme to me (to do all the time I
mean)! How many people have time to go through all that hassle every
time you check your BG?  For a one-off when you're on the lowish side a
couple of hours after a meal, it could be useful though.

How do you treat lows at the moment, Paula? Most people do overtreat
lows, when you think about it, the amount of carbs needed is usually
pretty small to get you up a couple of mmol/l (which is generally all
you need unless you're exercising or something at the time). Lucozade or
glucose tabs are a good way to treat lows as it's much easier not to
overdose!
Di