Re: [IPk] Silhouette help

Yes I prime 1.0 units for the Silhouette too (longer length needle) and
it seems to work for me.
I never had a demo of Silhouettes either, but the late John Neale helped
me insert my first one, in the middle of a quiet corridor in the Royal
Northern College of Music in Manchester! Well it might have looked odd
if we'd both gone into the toilets together!!!!
Di

http://www.disetronic.com/files/65.asp?menuId=65&languageId=2&pageId=46&Id=12&type=product