Re: [IPk] temporary basal rate and walking

Hi Sam
Personally I'd have just bunged in a load of insulin and gone walking
anyway.
That's often happened to me (huge high just as I'm about to start
walking or something) but unless you'd been high all night as well and
really having a serious problem, then I think you would have been fine.
Probably just a bit of bad carb guessing and the adrenalin. I've played
softball in a tournament with a blood sugar of 31 (and played one of my
best games ever!!!) - obviously I whacked in a load of insulin first and
kept a close eye on things.
Di