Re: [IPk] Possible Nerve Damage?

My mum was also diagnosed with Menieres disease although (a) it took
months for them to decide on the diagnosis and (b) following that she
was then diagnosed with thyroid problems and Graves disease which could
also have been responsible for the Menieres symptoms! And yes, she had
similar symptoms to you although she also had overwhelming tiredness and
extreme dizziness and nausea (so she couldn't stand up at all without
feeling ill).

I have similar symptoms that tend to last for a few days, but I think
they're associated with low blood pressure spells as I do suffer from
low BP (partly due to taking ACE inhibitors). They've already reduced
the dosage from 10mg a day to 5mg but I suspect I may need to cut down a
bit further. I tend to get it worst when I'm feeling a bit run down.
Di