RE: [IPk] NICE guidelines

Hi Joel

The link seems to be ok.

http://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/index.jsp?action=byID&o=11729

If you ever get stuck finding the guidance and relevant documents, just go to
the NICE website and look for information on Insulin Pumps therapy and from
there you should be able to find your way to all the documents.

Good luck for Tuesday.

What are you going to say to the consultant?  Perhaps we can give you a few
ideas on what issues should be highlighted.  Do you have frequent hypos (who
doesnt?) do you have hypo unawareness issues during the day or night?  Is your
HbA1c high?

Jackie

> Jackie: The link doesn't seem to work, if you log in you get a "Guidance
> Error" message.  I don't know if that's the link or NICE's problem; could
> you please check it.
>

> I'm pretty keen to get the details as I have a meeting with the Consultant
> next Tuesday when my application to go onto a pump will be assessed. Any
> info on the exact guidelines will be really helpful.
>

> Joel
> .

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080414-0, 14/04/2008
Tested on: 14/04/2008 10:20:10