Re: [IPk] Possible Nerve Damage?

these are similar to the symptons my mum described prior to being
diagnosed with menieres disease - it came and went/worse/better, now
takes low dose medication for it,. not sure if it is ever diabetes
related (mums not diabetic).

I also (since being diabetic) have phases of feeling light headed,
muzzy headed, inability to think straight (a vague feeling of fullness
in my head, not quite a headache but persistant enough for me to feel
under par, bit like a hangover). i wondered if it was the stress of
repeated highs and lows on the body - some kind of mineral deficiency
caused by the physical stress - i took magnesium for a while but not
sure if t helped... (i'm now medical person...)

Paula