[IPk] List moan

Maybe its just because its gone 4am and Sarah's running low so I can't go to
sleep, but I really feel the need to have a bit of a moan about *using *this
list. PLEASE could posters delete the previous day's posts when they reply
and just cut and paste the bit relevant to their responses? This way, we
dont get screens and screens of repeat stuff, making it more likely we're
miss a new posting or perhaps someone's urgent post asking for desperate
help. It would just be nice to see the wood from the trees. That's it moan
over.

Karen ( Mum to Sarah age 11.5, diabetic 10year, Animas2020)