  Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 15:41:09 +0100
From: Diana Maynard
Subject: Re: [IPk] Using pump as calculator

Or they could just do the calculation in their head like the rest of us!
It's really not rocket science to work it out....though these days they
don't seem to teach mental arithmetic in schools.
Di (who went to school when calculators were banned in exams but you
were allowed a set of log tables for the really difficult calculations!)