Re: [IPk] temporary basal rate and walking

 well, i managed a full hour of doing my weekends walk before checking my sugars
and being high and then feeling a bit ketoney so checking anjd having ketones
whoppe so that was it for the weekends walking and my mum had to come pick me up
whilst me and my group waited in the back of a van squished between bags playing
cards, how exciting! Hopefully next time will be a bit more sucessful, i feel
like a right skiver coz i'm sat at home in dry warm clothes in a warm house
instead of outside putting a tent up or something and i fell fine grr. Thanks
for the advice on what to do about basal however as you can probably guess i
didnt rerally get chance to use it :) damn badly made readybrek and a complete
inability to guess my carbs.
  Sammy