Re: [IPk] Using pump as calculator

Hi
Joanna: pump i've started on is a medronic minimed. Thanks for all the
info

mmm i can manage a calculation in my head re carb counting and
corrections  - but its the insulin sensitivity and bolus on board
added to the sum pot which i need the bolus wizard help with...!
especially if i'm fuzzy headed. bolus on board was all guess work
before...

coincidentally i had my six week post dafne meet up today and
mentioned it to my pump nurse - she said she was in discussion with
some meter company about just that.

by the way joanna - have been thrilled with the way even in less than
24 hours i can completely forget am wearing pump - its really
comfortable  in bed, going to the toilet - al the bits i worried about
- no problem (just in case you are worrying too!). i can see it being
a best friend (i know the hard its yet to come but a good start)

xxp