[IPk] Silhouette help

Hi

My DSN has given me a box of sils & a silserter to have a go with, but I
could do with some instructions ( from the horse's mouth as it were!) The
instructions that come with the box don't seem quite the same as a photo
copied sheet I was given - at which stage do you peel the sticky bits off?
How much do I prime?

I had a go this evening and it all seemed a bit clumsy - I was scared of
pulling the needle out whilst I fiddled with the sticky bits and I wasn't
sure how much I could bend the set about whilst I was trying to get the
sticky bit peeled off. - it seemed a bit vulnerable.

A quick sort of idiots guide would be really appreciated.

Many thanks.

Allie