Re: [IPk] Using pump as calculator

Hi Joanne

I do recall that in 2005 they were also talking about a different
product that was not designed to work with the pump, but was intended
specifically for MDI users...I will have to do a bit of digging as I
may have gotten confused; still, I remember having that conversation
about the ratios being locked for MDI users.

Will let you know what I can find on that -

Melissa