Re: [IPk] Using pump as calculator

big shame isn't it. i can see education is key, and some people might
not want to be so involved with their control, but there must be a big
group of MDI users who are as motivated (and able)as pump users to
take control, but not fortunate enough to get a pump. i would have
loved to have an extra tool... xxp