Re: [IPk] the bolus button on the Paradigm

ha ha! Glad it's not just me! it's handy but I'm so in the habit of
using the Act button or the quick bolus thing that it's hard to break
the habit now. After all there was no such button on my previous 508 and
506 so I'm used to only having the Select and Act buttons!
Di