Re: [IPk] temporary basal rate and walking

 well most of diabetes is guesswork so no reason that wouldnt be random as well!
i was at 58 when i was diagnosed (and still conscious woo) and i seemed to have
to but it wore of slowly, i was on tiny amounts of insulin to start with like 4
units for breakfast and 5 for tea!
  Sammy

Diana Maynard <email @ redacted> wrote:

not even that, I think it's actually pretty much random if and for how
long you have a honeymoon period. For example I was diagnosed really
quickly (before I even realised I was feeling ill), whereas my dad was
in a coma before he was diagnosed and had clearly been ill for weeks.
Neither of us had honeymoon periods.
Di

email @ redacted wrote:
> they do reckon you have a honeymoon period when you first get diagnised but
its
> only meant to last a few months depending on how quickly you were diagnosed.
its