[IPk] the bolus button on the Paradigm

I just realised that I've had my Paradigm 522 for about a year and I've
never pressed the Bolus button before! I was looking at the pump today
and wondered why there was a button with a B on it and wondered what it
did. So I pressed it and realised it took me straight to the bolus screen.
Doh...I never knew you could do that before (my training consisted
pretty much of the DSN handing the pump over to me...)
Although it seems a bit of a waste of time having a separate button just
to avoid one extra button press of the Act button though! Or is there
something else the B button does? Of course I've never read the
instructions.....I must have too many male hormones or something :-)
Di