RE: [IPk] temporary basal rate and walking

I don't go walking, but my garden is on a hill. When I need to mow the lawn
I have to suspend insulin delivery and eat some carbs. Then I have a reduced
basal for the rest of that day, and sometimes the following morning.(working
on that theory perhaps if I cut the grass every day I wouldn't need insulin
at all). LOL

Joyce Jones