[IPk] temporary basal rate and walking

 don't know if anyone on here is into the whole walking/camping/being attacked
by killer sheep and horses business but i'm doing my silver practice walk for
duke of ed this weekend and i'm not sure how much to drop my basal whilst im
walking and overnight, i'm thinking down to 30% whilst walking and then at 70%
at night whilst on the campsite eating undercooked pasta etc :) i'm not sure if
this is too low and i don't want to drop it too much as last time my infusion
set pulled out overnight and i walked feeling high and rubbish and then on the
second day had to not walk because i had ketones and i could really do without a
repeat performance. what does anyone else do when walking long distance.
  Sammy