RE: [IPk] RE: Health insurance for America

All,

Thanks for the comments and suggestions. I've sent Leslie and John emails off
list. Not sure what there is they can do, but it's better than fuming I guess.
To say I was a little upset would be like saying the Titanic had a few issues
on it's voyage.

I'm sure it will work out in the end. If not, well, I'll pay through the nose
till I get mad enough and then head back to the states. So much for all the
taxes we pay here. (-; One thing I won't do is give up my pump. As much of a
pain in the butt it can be at times, it's saved my bacon and it's going to
keep my eyesight, fingers, and toes until I'm old and grey.

It's so ironic that it's actually cheaper for me to buy my supplies in the US
and then carry them back with me than it is to actually purchase them locally.
The world can be a funny place some times.

RichType 1 11 years. Pumper 3 years. Medtronic 722.

> From: email @ redacted> To: email @ redacted> Subject:
[IPk] RE: Health insurance for America> Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 11:48:52 +0100>
> > > That is totally crazy. I suggest you contact Input immediately and see
what> help and advice they can offer.> > > > Mary Moody > > Dx 1954,
previously Lantus and Novorapid, Pumping since Jan 2008 (Novorapid)> .>