Re: [IPk] CGMS site infection

Helen,
My basal is 30.5 per 24 hours, plus around 17 for bolus with  meals.  I
 usually eat around 135 to 155 carbs a day. This is half the amount of insulin I
was taking by injection.
I find I need 1 unit per 8 carbos of food and 1 1/2 units to  decrease blood
sugars by 2 units.
Everybody is different, even individuals change with time,  too.
Terry
PS. Since being on a pump I've lost 5 lb. weight, not bad  in 2 weeks.