[IPk] CGMS site infection

OK, disconnected from the CGMS today. It has been itching a bit so  didn't
want to leave it in too long, but on the whole was fairly  comfortable. On
 taking it out, the area where the tape was is very red, itchy and blistered
(usual
for me, as I react to tapes) but where it  actually went in, there is a red
 lump, only small, that oozed a little on removal. There was also a tiny bit of
yellowish stuff on the tape  around the site. Now I'm thinking, especially as
it's still hurting a bit  and itching like mad, could it be infected? I've
never had a site  infection from the pump so I don't really know what it would
be  like. The bump is only a few mm across, but very red and tender. Or  does
the CGMS always feel like this when it's removed? Just with having  all these
odd, high BG's etc...
Helen