Re: [IPk] Re: insulin sensitivity, and big babies

Pat wrote:

another upside to being on the pump - 'insulin headache' hypos no
>longer happen)

Yes they can still happen Pat, I had one for most of Wednesday - yes I am on
a pump too!

I've downed my overnight basal (I didn't want to admit to myself that maybe
my needs were going down because I thought that was a BAD sign!), and
yesterday was MUCH better....and even this morning woke up at 4.7!

Ingrid