Re: [IPk] It's all gone pear shaped!

Hi Helen,

My sympathies.  I go through such periods, and just have to keep
remaining myself that the _only_ thing that works is to _stop_ aiming
for tight control at low levels, and concentrate on keeping hypo-free
for a week - aiming to be between 8 and 12 rather than between 4 and 8
usually helps a lot (you would think that my bgs would average 4 points
higher, but they only average a couple higher, since the highs and lows
disappear, and it's for a very short while).

Best wishes,

Pat
(dm 30+, 508 3+)

>Well, started the CGMS on Monday. Lows Sunday and Monday...couldn't  seem to
>raise my BG's at all and spent both days in the 2-5 range. Then  Tuesday,
>wham! Up they shot, wild variations. Changed set and insulin. No  difference.
 > Yesterday, much the same. Increased basals. Still high. Increased again.
Seems

--
Pat Reynolds
email @ redacted