Re: [IPk] guys meeting (was peripheral neuropathy)

   HI Abigal,
  Yes I implied he was a waste of money and shouldnt be funded on the NHS .One
doctor told me being diabetic is just a minor inconvenience in life.Far from it
as we all know.I wish sometimes we would all get a lot more militant and get
that cure sooner.
     Paul.