Re: [IPk] John's basal rates

I have put John's figures into my little Lotus programme which
calculates the life of humalog (in me) and shows the combined activity
curves over 24 hours - basically it shows that John needed only a gentle
drop in the small hours, not a sharp one, and didn't need a late evening
peak.

I will send this to John off-list as the list strips out the
attachments, but if anyone else would like it, please let me know.

Best wishes,

Pat
(dm 30+, 508 3+)
In message <a06020401bcb520569635@[212.144.185.166]>, John Neale