Re: [IPk] Pregnancy questions for pumpers

email @ redacted writes:

> *    Where did you put your pump overnight as you got bigger?  I normally
> use one of those waist band things for overnight (and exercise) but the
> velcro is fast approaching the end at present!

Hi Audrey,

(Congratulations, by the way!)

Could you make your own? (I do!)  I usually use a cotton-cased material and
sew in some velcro.  I haven't tried this in pregnancy, but I would imagine
that using elasticated material would help and you could also sew in a long
strip of velcro so that fit can be adjusted as the pregnancy progresses.