RE: [IPk] Pregnancy questions for pumpers

I had my two pre-pump.  The first was a normal birth (36 hour
labour, insulin on a sliding scale.  Blood sugars never less
than 5 or more than 7 and my son never left my side after
birth) The second was an emergency CS as my insulin
requirements plummeted and my daughter showed signs of
distress.  She did spend 5 days in the Special Care Baby Unit
but is fine now.

Beverley Smith
Consultant Development Geologist
SNS Team Leader